Pages

Sunday 8 May 2011

Holidays


Hey again.   

Well this week hasn’t been a great one but it could have been a lot worse.  I have been away this weekend Friday to Sunday at Flamingo Land Theme Park in Yorkshire with the rents, brother and his mrs and my little family.  Managed to avoid the Full Breakfast on Sunday morning but a Chinese and some icecreams put a blot on the week.  Had a really good time though you can see pictures and video on Facebook if you haven’t already!

Exercise;

Cycling (Commuting);  27km
Walking; 6 miles approx

The walking comprised of me doing laps of a 25 metre pool at work whilst lifeguarding.  Yes I was paying attention and that may have caused me to lose count on a couple of occasions :-D.  Worked out a long time ago that 23 laps of the pool is 1 mile and it takes me roughly 60 minutes to complete 3 miles.

Also on the biking front a new bike is being purchased tomorrow for longer rides.  I love my single speed for commuting but would like to do some hill work and for that I will probably need some gears so find embedded a picture of me new motor!



I am well up for this week.  Have four days commuting to look forward to and a ride at the weekend.  I will also fit in a wattbike session on Friday I reckon.

Cheers all for your continued support hope your still enjoying this as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment